Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

And soon we are xxxx two.

Technically, we soon will be seven six.  If you count me.  And if you count the Boyz, which I am not doing because they are on THE LIST today.  I have officially jinxed this operation.  Mickey, it seems, DID have a foster family, who ONCE AGAIN, decided that now that someone really wanted him, won't give him up.

Lift off from Mobile, Alabama is set for the morning of April 6.  I'm not sure where we fall in the delivery process, as there are other dogs going to other places in the Northeast, but it will be sometime during that week.  We are ready - I have Scrappy all pumped up (of course, he thinks it's all about food), I have washed the dog beds, put the big crate together, hoarded a load of rawhide chews, and have gotten a few new toys.

One for him.


One for her.





And a case of cheap but good wine bottle of JD for her... :)



14 comments:

Carolyn said...

Shure you won't need something a bit stronger? Fun times to come :)

LindaCO said...

OMG that bow tie. I'd have adopted that little guy on the spot.

Good luck in this new venture and here's to opening your heart and home to these doggies.

Kelly said...

Your dogs are lucky to have you :)
Love the rug in your kitchen. Cheers!!!!!

Susan said...

Carolyn - I have all bases covered in that area...:)

Susan said...

Linda - I know! Is he not the cutest thing ever? I asked them to describe his personality and they said, "snuggly". Mine!

Susan said...

Kelly - And I am lucky to (almost) have them. It was getting way too quiet.

Michelle said...

#3???? He's ADORABLE!!!

Mama Pea said...

I thought you weren't going to get the little guy . . . that his foster home decided to keep him. Did I miss something? Loved seeing the picture of the gal who gets the case of cheap but good wine!

Fiona said...

This should be wonderful for ALL of you! I so look forward to when Ralph and I can have dogs again! Enjoy! Make a Tall Pitcher of Sangre'!

Sandy Livesay said...

Susan,

Soon......count down time!!!

They're adorable!!!

Florida Farm Girl said...

Cheap wine?!?!? Take that stuff back and get the good stuff!! You're gonna need it with the new kid in the house. Your new kid got deluged with rain today and some stiff winds, too.

Buttons Thoughts said...

:) Hug B

Janice Grinyer said...

The alcohol will come in handy...someday maybe, but for right now, Id rather watch your (almost) adventures with critters!\

xoxo

Unknown said...

Good luck with your new pal! I envy you :) Cute little guy!