Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Slow learner. That would be I.

I now have an inkling of what I missed in not having children.  It's a little late, and I'm a little slow.  I am going out tonight to buy another Doggie Pull-Up (or Pull-Over, in this case) for Pee-boy.  I was faced with a sodden diaper last night and had to leave for a meeting.  So I had to *gasp* leave him un-fettered for two whole hours!  I was a wreck, sitting in the meeting wringing my hands and wondering what furniture was getting the treatment.  When I flew through the door, expecting the worst, all I was met with were wagging tails.  Yay!  Crunchy treats abounded.  But I'm still going to get a back-up.

3 comments:

The Apple Pie Gal said...

Ya know, we never had kids either and so I support you fully! My doggers are my kids, so do what ya gotta do! Yeah for all the treats!!!

Erin said...

that face is soooooo cute though, mom! LOL

Susan said...

Apple Pie Gal - yes, they are just like kids. Only they never leave home. Of course, they never talk back. Except for Tippet.

Erin - There are some times when his cute face is the only thing that save him. But he really is a ham.